Nonprofits are exceptionally good at addressing the needs of their communities.
All organizations, however, need some outside help from time to time to address their own needs.
You may, for example have an event driven need for a unique skill set or temporary resource to supplement your team. Or, you may have a need for ongoing assistance but don’t need or can’t afford a full-time resource such as a CFO.
Whether it’s the need for customized financial analysis and reporting for a grant application, evaluating the financial implications of a new earned income opportunity or strategic partnership, managing your fraud risk, or responding to an unplanned event, Gallagher Advisory Services has the skills and experience to help.
- Preparation and communication of financial information and analysis to management, the board, funders and other stakeholders
- Financial analysis and diligence related to strategic partnerships/mergers and acquisitions
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Forensic investigations related to suspected fraud and other misconduct
- Financial analysis related to disputes with third parties
- Compliance program consulting
- Outsourced CFO services
- Interim management
- Project management
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Accounting and finance policies and procedures
- Audit preparation and response to audit findings